Sunday, August 28, 2011

Here's A Tip For Ya!

Greetings!
If I remove you as a friend (on the official TS3 site), it means I don't want us to be friends.  I thought that was pretty obvious. But apparently not. So you friend request me again. Thanks, but no thanks. Declined. Some time goes by and you decide to friend request me again. This time with a twist, a gift along with some well chosen words meant to flatter me no doubt. Surely I'll have to accept your request now that you've spent money on me. WRONG! Consider yourself blocked. Oh, and I know you've been here as well. Clicky told me so.

One question before I go though:

Bye bye now!

1 comments:

  1. Why are you copying MY posts from MY blog (http://wibsandthesims.blogspot.com/) and posting them here?! Please remove them or I will REPORT your blog! Thank you. -Wibs-

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive